top of page
  • Writer's pictureDistrict General - Myles

Gravesham Motion Picture License

We’ve got you covered…

Did you know Gravesham Scouts pays for a licence so you can show films, television and online content?

This is an MPLC (Motion Picture Licensing Company) Umbrella Licence – it covers any legal media for personal private use (including tv, streaming, downloads, DVD’s etc…) as long as you do not advertise the screening to the public or charge a specific admission fee. The licence covers all Scout Groups and sections in Gravesham as well as anything at District level. Note this does not cover music playing – you would need a PRS licence for that.

Fraser Patrick

Deputy District Commissioner


Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page