Adjustments to Scouting - Leader Training - Module 36
A Module 36 session will be running on the 16th of July, If you are interested, please fill in the form https://forms.gle/rKiPP8pxbKNwTwdX8
What is module 36?
This module has a particular focus on exploring additional needs. It will help you gain a better understanding of how to facilitate and make reasonable adjustments in Scouts in a way that’s constructive and effective.
- UK legal framework and what’s meant by the term disability.
- Social model of disability
- Reasonable adjustments to Scouts in a way that’s constructive and effective
- Adjustments as conversations which are positive and enabling
- Positive adjustments for autistic young people and adults
- Further help and support
When is it?
Saturday 16th July - 11am to 4pm
Where is it?
Worthgate Canterbury Scout Hall